CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Creative Scrappers, Scrap It With A Song, The Color Room, Frosted Designs & Alphabet Challenge

As I said in my previous post, I did some blog hopping this afternoon and after my first two stops, I knew exactly what I was going to do so rather than wait, I came back to the scraproom and created this layout! This is one of my favorite photos as it contains two of my very best friends (one is hiding in the back as usual) and two other coworker friends. My friends HATE having their picture taken and when I try, the end result it usually a turned head, something held in front of their faces, etc. This photo was taken at an Atlantic City Surf baseball game on July 3, 2008. The highlight of the night was the 7th Inning Stretch Entertainment.....it was William Hung of American Idol "fame" and he did his infamous rendition of "She Bang". It was hysterical!!

All papers are My Minds Eye Just Dreamy 2 line The blue-ish flower was cut from the papers and curled, the pink is Prima and the brad in the center is Basic Grey Porcelain line. Letter stickers are Recollections and Mrs. Grossmans. Pink Velvet scallop ribbon is Creative Cafe. Bling is ZVA Creations. White pen is Uniball Signo, black stitching with Zig pen, and white rub-ons are DCWV. Doily underneath flower is by Wilton.  Buttons and floss from my stash. This layout qualifies for the following challenges:

1. Frosted Designs - Use Buttons
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - F is for Flowers
3. The Color Room - Palette #9 (Her Room)
5. Scrap It With a Song - Title (Girls Just Want To Have Fun)
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Kat

really cute layout!! i love how you used the cs sketch!

Angela Toucan

wow that was quick! wonderful colours.

thank you singing along with us at Scrap it with a Song this week

Pat

This is so cute!

Hannah

I love the bling! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It With a Song this week :-)

Lesley

Fab! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Barb Craft

Susan... you are seriously on a roll with these LOs!! I LOVE the black and white photo with the color combo you used!! This is another fabulous LO!! And look at all the entries you are getting in our FD June prize drawing!!
Barb :)

TeenaBugg38

This is beautiful! I haven't had a chance to play with that sketch yet but it is on my to do list for sure...I just love it :) The colors in this are just stunning....and WTG on all the challegnes!!!1 Thanks for playing along with scrap it with a song this week!

made by fifi

fab LO -thank you for joining in the alphabet challenge this week x

Christy

I love love love the colors. I just got this same paper but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Now I really need to!!! LOL

Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a Song.

anazelia

LOL, I had to do a double take, as I saw this yesterday on ACOT. Wonderful page. Love the stitching and that flower. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

Suzanne

Such a happy, girly page, thanks for playing with Creative Scrappers this week :)

Anonymous

great LO - thanks for joining us at the alphabet challenge this week. x

Lisa Smith

You did great getting all the challenges in one layout!

Post a Comment