CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Good Morning World!

Its going to be a hot one here in South Jersey.  John is already on the beach FISHING with a couple of his buddies.  I've got a couple hours before my day has to begin (softball/baseball games) and was going to head out to check out some of the sales at the City Wide Garage Sale today but it seems as though I have pulled every muscle in my tummy from coughing so much!  So instead I got myself in a comfortable position, and decided to blog surf instead.  Its much cooler in here anyway!!  Maybe even get a page or two done.

I did find this one blog giving away a great Cricut cartridge prize on June 20.  Go to Heartstrings and check out the different ways you can win!  She was looking for 100 followers and has already met the challenge!!  I wll put the link in my sidebar too if you want to come back later and check it out.  This is what she is giving away:


Anyway, if I don't get to post again (because I have nothing to show) I wish you all a wonderful weekend.  But I MAY be back.  I learned of a new sketch site today from Debbie and am going to check that out as soon as I post this....something Elephant!!  Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Carolina

Will be waiting for your posts! I am on a lazy day, too, but my daughter is nagging me she wants to go to the beach, so we'll probably have to get the sunscreen and towels and spend at least an hour there!

Shelley

Thank you so much for leaving a comment at my blog. Good luck on the give-away!
Shelley
http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com

Post a Comment