CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sketchy Thursday and Let's Scrap Challenge 53

I just had a long post all finished and hit submit and Blogger lost the whole thing on me (I do the posting through Picassa so it doesn't autosave), so you are now spared the details of how I got blue ink on my backside, and the things that I tried on the Orange Blossom Sunrise layout that didn't look good, which is why I left the space blank to fix later, and the fact that I know the journaling is messed up on that page but its fixed now.  Short and sweet after being tired of typing...the first layout is for Challenge 53 at Let's Scrap.  Had to TEAR cardstock and not use patterned paper.  Done and Done.  Second layout is for Sketchy Thursday and because I used a button in the center of the flower, I'm entering it for the challenge at Frosted Designs.  I am covered in ink from head to "butt" right now but again....Done.  Do I LOVE either of these layouts...NOPE.  But I do LIKE them both.  The Sunrise one just needs something else...not sure what yet and the inky one....well I'm freaked over the large amount of white space!  Can you tell by reading this that I am now cranky?  LOL!! I'm so aggravated that my entire post was lost!  Don't they know I am not feeling good and this just made my day even worse because I am stuck inside with Air Conditioning so I can breathe (tried to make it through Susie's softball game to no avail...its way too humid and I could not breathe!) and John is out having a great time on the motorcycle and "date night" is now postponed until next weekend?  Yep, I'm cranky!

5 comments:

Unknown

These are fantastic! I love the simplicity in the first one. The blue and green are so yummy! You captured the most incredible sunset in this second layout!
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Pat

Love the simplicity of your page! You kept the focus on the photo.

Barb Craft

Well... the good news is, you have two fabulous LOs done!! I also struggle with white space because I just want to fill it up!! But I love your LO!! I think you did a fabulous job focusing on the photo!! And I love your big flower!! Thanks for playing along at FD this week!!
Barb :)

all the days of our life

Very cute. I too struggle with white space, I never know when to stop. Your pages are great.
Thanks for playing with us at FD

Julie Tucker-Wolek

These are both GORGEOUS!! Loveeeeeeee the colors on the first one and loving the photos on the 2nd one!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment