CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays Limbo



I've had these photos printed and on my desk since March. Everytime they reach the top of the pile, I bury them again. I just had no ideas for an original LIMBO page! All the limbo embellishments I've seen had more of a Hawaiian theme and we were in Antigua which is in the Carribbean. I wanted to get the weekly sketch done at Sketchy Thursdays as well and come 8:30 tonight, I still had not moved from the couch. I'm having some health issues at the moment and am in a bit of pain so while I do WANT to scrap, I also don't want to move off the couch. Finally I decided to do something....anything! John had control of the remote and I just could not sit through GRAN TORINO one more time. I can almost recite the entire movie! So to the scraproom I went and this is what I cam up with for a Limbo page. I'm not crazy about the journaling but was too lazy to print it out like I should have. I may redo this page later on but for now, its another page in the vacation album!  I used BoBunny Summer Fun papers, the drink stickers are Jolees, the journaling circle is Heidi Swapp, the arrow is Maya Road sheer that I backed with paper and the title letters are Basic Grey.

Oh, and guess what??? I was voted in as the Guest Design Team Member at Sketchy Thursdays for July!!! I'm real excited about that as I love their sketches and try to play along most weeks!!!

3 comments:

Deb

Congratulations Susan on winning DT spot for July.
It was well deserved with such a beautiful layout.Look forward to see what you do in July.

bakscrap

Congrats on another DT position. I like the Limbo layout.

Anonymous

Congrats I am so excited for you! That layout was truly stunning and I'm so looking forward to seeing your work on the Sketchy Thursdays blog each Thursday! :)

Post a Comment