CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Guest Designer for Crafty Steals!!

Boy, its been an exciting two weeks for me as far as scrapping goes!  To think that just 6 months ago, I never took photos of my layouts, never shared them online, never entered a challenge or a contest!!

My news today is this.....I will be the Guest Designer for the month of August for Crafty Steals!  If you have not checked them out, you should!!  They are a "deal-a-day" site for scrapbookers, with really great deals!!  You know all those layouts I have been posting lately using the My Minds Eye Just Dreamy2 line?  Yup, got that HUGE pack of paper at a steal from Crafty Steals!  I've also received a great assortment of Jillibean Soup papers and today ordered a steal of Cosmo Cricket!  All the brands you know and love, at a fraction of the retail cost!  I can't wait to see what the steals for August will be and what I get to play with!

I'm hoping to get some scrapping done tonight after work.  Not sure though, as Crew has started and both Susie and Matt are doing it....of course they couldn't be rowing for the same Rowing Club...oh no, that would make Mom's life too easy!  Instead Susie is rowing for Viking Rowing Club in Ventnor, NJ on Mondays and Wednesdays   from 6-8 and Matthew is rowing for Brigantine Rowing Club in Brigantine, NJ on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8.  Its a 20 minute ride to either one so its not close enough to make it worthwhile for me to drop off, come home and go pick back up.  With the price of gas, and besides the fact I'd be home about an hour and have to leave again, you know where I will be 4 nights a week!  I just keep telling myself that I can sleep in 6 years when they are both out of high school!!

2 comments:

D

Congratulations girl!!! Well deserved :)

Barb Craft

Look at you go!!!! I am not surprised at all by all these guest design spots!! Your work is always so impressive!! It's great that we now have one more place to check your work out!!! Congrats!!
Barb :)

Post a Comment