CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

ScrapFit Mini Work-Out



I woke this morning a little melancholy. My "baby" is twelve today. I know that's not a milestone birthday or anything but for some reason, this one is killing me. I don't know if its because I am missing Michael (for those who don't know, they lost their dad unexpectedly several years ago) and wish that he could be here to see how the kids are growing up into the most amazing young adults, or I'm just in one of those weepy, pity party type moods, but I've been on an emotional roller coaster since Friday morning! So my creative mojo was sorta on hiatus early this morning and I decided instead of tackling a layout....I had started one for John's fish pictures but I ripped it apart when it was almost done because it just wasn't working for me....I made this tag. It's for ScrapFit Mini Workout #2 - Create a tag. I don't really use tags much in my scrapping so I decided to make one to hang on my bulletin board. Its all scraps from a DCWV stack, rick rack from my stash. Buttons are Mickey heads (Disney) because if you know me, you know that I love all things Mickey Mouse!! The brad is a Basic Grey leftover and I simply added my photo and name and the three things in my life I am most proud of....Mom, Sister, Daughter. Stay tuned...because no sooner did I get this tag done did I get my mojo back and did a BEAUTIFUL layout of Susie....Already Twelve!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barb Craft

It's amazing how quickly our children grow up... and I can totally understand the roller coaster of emotions you must be feeling. Hang in there!
The tag is adorable... it will look fabulous on your bb!! And the cheery colors should help brighten your mood!!
Barb :)

Laurajean

Cute tag and we all get alittle weepy when our kids start growing up...mY daughter is almost 14..Oh gosh and my son is almost 10, where does the time go....
Good luck and thanks for playin' along with us at ScrapFit ;)

Post a Comment