CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere!


I started this layout last night but it got late and had to put it aside to finish today after work. As much as I LOVE glitter, I have to admit that with it being the challenge at TWO of the Challenge sites I visit often, I will be GLAD to see the end of the glitter for a little while! This one has it packed on! There is a light aqua border of glitter around the whole layout, the chipboard letters are silver glittered and I got them on the clearance rack at Michaels after Christmas, the felt snowflakes I picked up at the Dollar Store over the winter and while they say they are glittered, they weren't cutting it for me! I had to add glitter SNOW by Magic Scraps to them! The small flowers are glittered and by Petaloo Dazzlers. The large pink flowers that are folded in half are Heidi Swapp and the pearls are from my stash.   Enough glitter? Nope....there's also a Fancy Pants Glitter cut under the title and running onto the photos. The papers are SEI cardstock, Bo Bunny (pink paper) and My Minds Eye (aqua). I have made such a mess making this layout. There is glitter EVERYWHERE, including my eyes! This layout is submitted to the following challenges:

1. Frosted Designs - Use Glitter
2. Practical Scrappers - Use Loose Glitter or Flocking
3. Sketch Inspirations - Sketch
4. The Pink Elephant - Use a black and white photo.

I think I'm done with the glitter for a while. I know its only Tuesday and I could get a few more entries in for the drawings, but let's just say, GLITTER wins!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Wendy

LOL! I"m still trying to get glitter off my face! Everytime someone looks at me, they ask what the heck have you been doing??
Love the layout! Very ....glittery...lol.
Seriously, the snowflake flowers are gorgeous. Love the added bling.

all the days of our life

OH WOW!!!! This is Gorgeous. I kwym about glitter, It's not one of my favorite things to play with but I sure do love the look. Your Page is GORGEOUS well worth all the glitter....

Barb Craft

Glitter, glitter everywhere!!! I am seriously loving the bling!! And you're right... I don't think you could have added any more to this LO!! This LO is spectacular!! I LOVE the black and white photo with the soft winter colors!! Another fabulous LO!! And don't worry... Friday we will have a new challenge for you at FD!! And it doesn't include glitter!!
Barb :)

bakscrap

Love all the sparkle! I tend to get gliter all over too, sometimes my basement floor is sparkly. I just tell myself and my family how pretty it is, like new snow! I love to add stickles to my projects, but I am so impatient, that I usually end up smudging it!

Big Red Scraps

This layout is gorgeous! I just found your blog and I'm now a follower, your work is amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Unknown

The glitter is packed on and this layout packs a punch too! I LOVE all the details and the glitter. The pink blooms really pop on here. Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Desings and Practical Scrappers. There is a new sketch up at Sketches in Thyme too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Cassie

Gorgeous layout! I really like how bright and fun this is, but still so intricate and pretty.

Joni Parker

Wow girlfriend...This is so hot it'll melt the snow on your layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Debbie

Hey girl, loving this layout!The colors you chose are pretty and who doesn't like glitter!! Great pics of your daughter!

D

What a beautiful layout Susan! I love love love how much glitter and bling you used! Truly a work of art. Thank you for sharing it with us at Practical Scrappers :)

Post a Comment